The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles has proven to be useful in many venues. This 5-day training and certification program is designed for individuals wishing to use the Enneagram in workshops, small groups, or one-to-one interactions in business, educational, consulting, therapeutic and spiritual development settings. The certification program is an International Enneagram Association (IEA) accredited training program, which is conducted by IEA accredited professionals.
Since the Enneagram touches on many levels of reality, it can be applied at varying levels of intensity and depth. It is a valuable tool for personal and interpersonal growth as well as for leadership, management, and team building development. Individuals wishing to enhance their own personal and interpersonal understanding and development can profit from this training.
Participants Will Learn
- The historical roots of the Enneagram.
- The theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based.
- The key features of the nine Enneagram styles.
- The resourceful and less-resourceful cognitive, emotional, and behavioral schemas of each style.
- The paradigm shifts in response to inner and outer stressors.
- The influence of contiguous styles and subtype variations.
- Different traditions and approaches to the Enneagram and resources available: books, audio and video tapes, test instruments, newsletters, organizations, etc.
- Methods of presenting the Enneagram.
Strategies Used To Attain These Goals Will Be
- Didactic input from an internationally known Enneagram teacher.
- Experiential exercises to foster a practical understanding of the Enneagram’s theory and dynamics.
- Audio and video tape material.
- Panel interviews and discussions to hear the various styles in vivo.
- Written handout materials and resources.
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
- Anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of the Enneagram to enhance their work with individuals or groups:
- Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists, Social Workers (30 CEU’s are available for social workers, and counselors
- Spiritual and Retreat Directors
- Business Coaches and Consultants
- Managers, Human Resource personnel
- Anyone interested in personal development and insight into their own personality style and the styles of people in their life.
What Will You Take Away?
You will receive the following materials:
- Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: An Introductory Guide
136 page introductory text containing 30 reflection questions and a structure for understanding and presenting the Enneagram system.
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales
Participants will learn how to administer and interpret this questionnaire (available online and in hard-copy format), the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook.
- Enneagram Spectrum Training and Certification Manual
Contains powerpoints, handouts, and workshop formats.
- 174 Power Point slides